Dang! Ageless Hyperpigmentation Set For Dry/Sensitive Skin
Dang! Ageless Hyperpigmentation Set For Dry/Sensitive Skin
They are specially combined to fight and prevent uneven tones, dark spots from sunburns, ageing, sun exposure and hyperpigmentation in dry/sensitive skin types.
- Dang! Ageless Mandelic 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash – 120ml
- Dang! Everyday Gentle Face Wash -120ml
- Dang! Ageless Snail Mucin Repair Serum – 100ml
- Dang! Ageless Azelaic Acid/Acne Control serum – 30ml
- Dang! Ageless Q10+ Vitamin C Face oil – 30ml
- Dang! Ageless Ceramide Buffet Day Cream – 50g
- Dang! Ageless Snail Filtrate Repair Cream – 50g
- Dang! Ageless Niacinamide Serum – 30ml
- Dang! Ageless Face and Body Mineral Sunscreen 100ml
- Dang! Ageless Exfoliating and Moisturising Showel Gel – 450ml
- Dang! Ageless Restoration Body Moisturiser -200g
- Dang! Ageless Radiance Boost Body Oil -150ml
Suitable for Dry/Sensitive skin
- Skin Texture, Dark Spots and Uneven tones
Recommended Day and Night Routine
- Bath as usual with the exfoliating and moisturising shower gel. Don’t use it on the face.
- Lather up a pea size amount of the Mandelic 3-in-1 Face wash, gently rub on the face for effective exfoliation. Use this 3 times a week. Use an everyday gentle face wash on other days.
- Use an everyday gentle face cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of the snail mucin repair serum on your entire face. Gently pat using your fingertips to aid absorption.
- Apply 2 drops of Azelaic acid and smooth all over your face. Wait for it to dry before applying the other serums.
- Use 2 drops of the Q10+ Vitamin C Face Oil and apply on your face.
- Take a bit of ceramide buffet day cream & heat between your hands. Massage your skin with the tips of your fingers starting at the center of your face and working outward.
- Rub a considerable amount of restoration body moisturiser on your body.
- Finish off your routine with sunscreen, the Dang! Ageless Invisible Finish Sun Protection Gel SPF 50+ PA++++.
- Use an everyday gentle face wash and cleanser.
- Apply a small amount of the snail mucin repair serum as above.
- Use a thin layer of niacinamide serum on your face.
- Take an appropriate amount of snail filtrate repair cream with a spatula, apply evenly to the face, centered on the cheeks, nose, and forehead, and massage slightly until it’s absorbed.
- Apply the radiance boost body oil/restoration body oil to damp skin directly out of the shower. (You can also mix with restoration body moisturiser)
- Follow with the Restoration Body Moisturizer as above.
- All moisturisers can be mixed with oils or used alone.
- If you’re on a budget and can’t buy the set, pick and choose the things you can afford individually.
- Azelaic Acid: Start with every other day and increase usage to once a day when your skin gets used to the product.
- Exfoliating and moisturizing shower gel
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid (alpha hydroxy acid/exfoliant), Polyquaternium-7 (Deep conditioner and texture enhancer) Citric Acid (Exfoliator/PH Adjuster), Tocopherol (Vitamin E: Antioxidant), white willow bark extract (Enhances cell turnover, soothes skin, exfoliates), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Derived from coconut: cleansing agent), Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, (Emollient/ Cleansing agents),Disodium EDTA (preservative) Fragrance (Brandied Oud)
- Restoration Body Moisturiser
AQUA, PETROLATUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
NIACINAMIDE, N-ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, Kojic Dipalmitate, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PELARGONIUM ROSEUM LEAF OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, ALLANTOIN, BUTYLATED HYDROXYTOLUENE, DISODIUM EDTA, Tocopherol
- Radiance Boost Body Oil or Restoration Body Oil
Ribes nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinol, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Alpha-Tocopherol, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Coenzyme Q10.
- Mandelic Face Wash
Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Cocobetain, Cocamidopropyl betaine (CAPB), Mandelic Acid, Honey, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Polyquaternium-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, CUCUMIS SATIVUS EXTRACT, Allantoin, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (Cucumber) SEED OIL Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, disodium EDTA
- Snail Mucin Multi-Action Serum
Aqua, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadense Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ceteareth-25, Disodium Edta, P-Hydroxyacetophenone, O-Cymene-5-Ol, [Propylene Glycol, Capryly Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate]
Azelaic Acid Pigmentation/Acne Control Serum
Water, Azelaic Acid (Skin-Brightening / Tone-Improving), Glycerin (Skin-Replenishing), Niacinamide (Anti-Aging, Pore Minimizer), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Bearberry (Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi) Leaf Extract (Skin-Brightening / Tone-Improving), 1,2 – Pentanediol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Dimethicone (Emollient), Chrysanthelleum Indicum Extract (Soothing, Anti-Aging), Portulaca Oleracea Extract (Hydration, Antioxidant), 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerrhiza Glabra Extract (Skin-Soothing), Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol (Texture Enhancer), Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycerrhizinate, Allantoin (Skin-Soothing), Hyaluronic Acid Sodium, Disodium Edta
- Q10+ Vitamin C Face Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, ROSA CANINA SEED OIL, Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Ubiquinone (Co enzyme q10), Tocopherol
Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (Vitamin C): Because the regular Vitamin C is unstable and goes bad quickly we upped our quality with a more stable form of Vitamin C. Its skin penetration ability is 3X that of pure Vitamin C. This makes it travel right down into the deepest corners of your skin.
- Ceramide Day Cream
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Petrolatum, Dimethicone Oxyane, Oligopeptide-1, Panthenol, Betaine, Ceramide 1, [Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7], Caprylyl Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II.
Water, Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Stearate, PEG-2 Stearate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Niacinamide Serum
AQUA, NIACINAMIDE, N-ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, PANTHENOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, AND IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, ALLANTOIN
- Snail Filtrate Repair Cream
Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloe barbadensis Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside /Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Glyceryl Stearate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic Acid/Capric Triglyceride, Tranexamic Acid, [Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7 ], PEG-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, [Propylene Glycol, Capryloyl Hydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate]
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend a patch test inside the forearm 24 hours before full usage. Introduce new products to your skin slowly so you can easily identify any source of irritation.